Friday, June 14, 2013

First Camp at Yakima Sportsman State Park

Well, I have my little beauty and she's currently cooling off in her campsite (plugged in and the air conditioner is running). I've been out shopping for food and accessories and have stopped at Safeway to make use of the Internet connection. So here's the first campsite:

 
I got to Hills Auto and RV at about 1:15. It took them another hour to finish installing the hitch and bike rack and get it all hooked up. Then another hour to give me the grand tour and show me how everything works. I'll be hitching and unhitching repeatedly this weekend to figure out how to make this all work. But here's the first view of the trailer hitched to the truck and walking inside.


Well, It's after seven and I haven't figured out how to cook in this yet, so I'm headed back to the park to start the next part of the adventure. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment