Sunday, July 14, 2019

What people are saying


About Wild Woods

“This is easily the strangest/oddest/most unusual tale I have read in the last 50 years—unique to say the least. Thanks for your time and talent.”
I wish it were possible to assign a point above a 10 to the occasional story that merits very special consideration and award. This would be one that deserves an 11.”
“An intriguing story with great characters—both heroes and villains—as well as great storytelling and moral teachings without being preachy. Well deserving of the aforementioned 11. Even better than City Limits!
Wonderful story. Well told. Well written. Thank you.”
With 3,500 downloads per chapter at StoriesOnline, Wild Woods has garnered an 8.74/10.0 rating from nearly 500 voters. The book is available in paperback or Kindle version from Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S4CVZKX
And in .ePub for Nook and eReaders from Barnes & Noble at https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wild-woods-nathan-everett/1131673515?ean=2940161211823

Remember: If you love an author, leave a review!

And now, about Municipal Blondes:

“Great Story and perfect ending. Had me tearing up at the end. Thank You for an excellent read.
“Excellent as always. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with all of us. As I live in the Seattle area your stories always resonate with me even more.”
“I do hope you can keep Deb going, she has a good story line starting and it seems like a good place to continue from.”
Municipal Blondes was downloaded 3,000 times per chapter and garnered a score of 8.29/10.0 with 450 votes. It’s a fun sequel to the Dag Hamar mystery series, featuring his partner, Deb Riley.

It is available from Amazon in paperback or Kindle eBook at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S7YNTFB

And for Devon Layne’s Double Time:

“I have always maintained that character focused chapters are your biggest strength and any time you do them I will instantly like them. Not only was this no exception, but I will even go as far as to say that it is a go to example on just how good you are when it comes to writing chapters like that.”
“I have been reading your story non-stop for hours today, and I was pretty taken by the quotes you put at the beginning of every chapter. I am thinking of reading those books. And thanks for the wonderful story too.”
“I've been a fan for a long time now. I believe that this is your finest offering so far! I'll eagerly await the completion of the next book in this series. Thank you for all of your work...TEN!”
Amazon has declined to release this book and the prequel Double Take on their platform, therefore, the Kindle version can only be ordered direct from me at www.paypal.me/aroslav for $5.00. Be sure to leave delivery email address and the words “Double Time”. (Or “Double Take” if you want the first volume.)
Barnes & Noble has no such qualms and the .ePub book is available at https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/double-time-devon-layne/1131678783?ean=2940161239995

Double Time currently has a score of 8.16/10.0 at StoriesOnline with 800 votes. It’s been downloaded over 5,000 times per chapter. Devon Layne patrons at the Sausage Grinder tier ($10/month) are enjoying a chapter a day of this story in raw, unedited format. So far, they have access to over 200 chapters in the saga. Join at www.patreon.com/aroslav.


Well, that’s what people say. How about joining them and leaving a review at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, or LibraryThing. I’m also available for a guest appearance on your book blog. Lots of fun stuff to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment